Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition Unveiled With Upgraded Features

Samsung’s first Galaxy device- Galaxy TabPro S, running on Windows 10 OS, instead of Android was launched in early January this year. The present TabPro S edition comes in a gold variant with few upgraded specifications. While the Galaxy TabPro S was launched with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB SDD, its Gold version packs double the memory and storage with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB SSD. It runs on Windows 10 OS featuring a 12-inch 2160 x 1440 Super AMOLED display with an Intel Core M3 6Y30 chipset clocked at 2.2 GHz.

samsung-galaxy-tabpro-s-gold
The 2-in-1 tablet with detachable keyboard is powered by a 5200 mAh battery weighing 694 grams. The device comes with fast charging capability promising a full charge in about 2.5 hours. It also sports a 5-megapixel rear-camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper. Connectivity provisions include support for 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1. a USB 3.1 Type-C port among others. It also comes equipped with GPS and NFC chips.

Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition will be available in the US via Samsung's online store and Best Buy starting Saturday for $999.99 (roughly Rs. 66,700). A digital TabPro pen needs to be bought separately for $50.

There is no information as of now on a probable launch for Indian markets, though it seems unlikely that Indian customers will get their hands on the device anytime soon given that the older Galaxy TabPro S is yet to hit the stores in the country.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you taken the test on IO? Liked it? Discuss it here. Refrain from discussing the questions because others are already taking the test. We'll post correct answers once the...
A product of association of two of the world's biggest brands - Apple & Nike, the Apple Watch Nike+ is all set to arrive in India at the strike of...
Hi... i have done btech in 2014 and did join a bpo due to some crises but now i want to move in development field. So it would be good...
I want to what kind of viva voce questions can be raised in the panel
The main difference in half wave and full wave rectifier is that the complete cycle is utilized in full wave rectifier. Alternate half cycle is inverted and thus a unidirectional...