Samsung Galaxy Tab Price In India

Samsung Electronics has launched the Samsung Galaxy Tab in India for a price or Rs. 38,000. For technical specifications and an overview, please visit following thread on CE Forums: #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

He changed the world of communications forever. His invention in 1970s helps you keep in touch with your near & dear ones no matter where you are. This MENSA International...
I have this fantastic news for all the BSNL 3G customers. One of my contacts called me a few minutes ago to introduce this awesome offer to me - 1....
No surprises, folks! We knew this would be coming. Even after several delays in implementation of Mobile Number Portability, the TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India) had confirmed that the...
Tata Teleservices owned Tata Docomo is India's first private network operator in India to launch 3G services. The company has announced that its 3G services will be launched on the...
This is some company which always makes a statement, and I am proud to share my nationality with them! Micromax has performed another feat which has even got into the...