Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Specifications

Few enthusiasts have 'leaked' the following specs for soon to be launched Samsung Galaxy S2 -

- Android OS 2.3 Gingerbread (upgrade 3.0 Honeycomb)
- 3D Display (after upgrade to 3.0 Honeycomb)
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
- 7-inch Super AMOLED screen with Monster Resolution (2048 x 1200 pixel)
- Gorrila Glass screen
- Main Camera: 8.0 megapixel camera with HD video recording (1080p) with Dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 3.0 megapixel camera
- 3G
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0,
- USB Port
- 64 GB Internal Memory
- MicroSD Slot (up to 32 GB)
- 1024 MB RAM
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometer
- Colours: Black-Black, Black-Silver, White-Silver

How many of you believe these features?

PS: If the Samsung Tab 2 indeed has those features, I'm going to be the first one to buy it. I absolutely love SAMOLED screens.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg's got a 31-year old stalker and his name is Pradeep Manukonda. Mark Z. has already filed a complaint in the police against Pradeep. Here's a snapshot...
Do you think tablet computers will eventually kill the laptop? Simple, plain question. Share your opinion.
January 2011 Index Highlights: The Monster Employment Index Europe reported annual growth of 25 percent in January, the most rapid pace seen during the current economic cycle Recruitment remained relatively...
I want to make a toy car in which a sound sensor will be installed. A phone will be there(in silent mode & auto ans mode) inserted the headphone pin....
Hi, I am a student in Mechanical Engineering. I am on a senior design team to design and manufacture a vertical axis wind turbine. We have recently run into a...