Samsung Galaxy SIV launch in February 2013?

Looks like engineers at Samsung are faster than everyone else. While we're yet to digest the awesomeness of Samsung Galaxy S3, the update in the social media says that the phone from Samsung might come as early as in Feb 2013 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).

The screen size of the phone will be upped from 4.8" to 5". More on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I read the article and surprised to see this! I think S4 will have the best processed which competes might overtake A6.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    I read the article and surprised to see this! I think S4 will have the best processed which competes might overtake A6.
    Isn't it already better and faster than the A6? I remember AnandTech doing a review of it.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am not sure if I liked the news...
    Don't know why but it seems like a bit frustrating that every telecom instrument giants, is releasing a new major release every six month...

iPhone 5 specs disappointed me big time if i will compare it with iPhone 4s; similarly Galaxy S3 was not to much supreme from Galaxy s2;

May be I am behaving weird. What do you think?

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @CB : I think S3 Vs S2, I5 vsI4s. Samsung wins.

But I think S4 will give us the disappointment for sure!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    @CB : I think S3 Vs S2, I5 vsI4s. Samsung wins.

But I think S4 will give us the disappointment for sure!
    I think between the S3 and iPhone 5, S3 is a clear winner. I think Samsung's been betting on their hardware for a long time now. It's sad that they're not in charge of the operating system. Going with android has its own merits and demerits. Samsung had worked out their own operating system called 'BADA' and it was a wonderful piece of software. Ask the wave series owners. I've never had any complaints with it; except for the selection of Apps.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I would love to see next gen phone with edge to edge touch screen with upside down usable (#-Link-Snipped-#)
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    1 mistake by Apple was by initiating war against Samsung.
    It's payback time now.

Aiyyo DROID, Eat that Apple.
    Nomnomnom
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    galaxy s4 -- 5"
    galaxy note - 5.3"

ok

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finally, the nice, pretty & cool Windows XP will have to say goodbye to Photoshop. The company has made it clear that their next release of Photoshop won't support Windows...
Jayakumar posted: can you able to give the webside link to know more about preparation of ethanol fuel and advantage and disadvantage of using the ethanol as a fuel.Since others...
Here's Vipul Goyal's stand up comedy on Facebook (in English). It's totally hilarious. Check it out -
Turbines as we all know are prime movers, converting fluid energy to mechanical energy. but to most of us college-going CEans , this may sound abstract, because we don't deal...
well the title says it all