Samsung Galaxy S5 Leak (Rumor) [Images]

Found a post in G+, This is undoubtedly fake. But the design concept is so awesome, that it should be implemented in next gen Galaxy phones.

Check out images below :

Samsung Galaxy S5 - 1
Samsung Galaxy S5 - 2
Samsung Galaxy S5 - 3
Samsung Galaxy S5 - 4
Samsung Galaxy S5 - 5
Samsung Galaxy S5 - 6
Samsung Galaxy S5 - 7

Design concept is gorgeous, ain't it ? But i will never see Samsung making anything closer to this. never!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Killer design 😍.
    If this will come I would defenetly upgrade from my SII😁.
    Can you give G+ link!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm 99% sure that it's a fake design. They almost got 0 bezel there and that's what would be a kick in the ass to Apple. But trust me if that's the design, I'll definitely think of upgrading.

PS: Thread moved to Gadget & Apps section.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Craziest and sexiest design ever for a phone I had seen.If any company want to have a comeback, I suggest them to hire the design of this phone.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    In last Samsung showcase they showed a glimpse of curved design. This is definitely not a design Samsung going to adapt.
    They will again come with Touchwiz (most hated).
    and curve will must be one side only to view notification and/or instant access.
    Otherwise this design is great and eye catching.
    As per #-Link-Snipped-#, curved design is going to launched.

But I am sure that Samsung will not launch a sexy phone like this in coming October.
    Why? they know that if they will give everything now what will be left for next release.
    Analyse the track of all high end phone releases including apple. they release with little bit of enhancement just to confirm that people will get crazy and buy a new phone.
    Even after 2 years release of full-hd phone, Apple saved it for next release they know that people are crazy enough to throw their money without it so why should they should give feature now. Samsung didn't gave full-hd in galaxy sIII and saved for SIV.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have a pre-installed 1gb ram which i feel it as insufficient, so i have decided to buy a 2gb ram ...is it possible to add a extra ram as...
Frequent flyers know how important it is to have Internet connection on the flight. You can get a lot of things done, work on the presentations or even keep yourself...
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. is all set to launch a new smartphone featuring a curved display screen in the next month. In October 2013, South Korea is going to witness...
iam persuing my engineering degree under vtu(vishveshwarayya technological university). please suggest me the links for video tutorials of analog electronics experiments..!!
Though there's still time for Apple to finally launch its latest iPhone 5S in Indian market, fanboys can own it now for an asking price of Rs 65,000 to Rs...