Samsung Galaxy S4 Demo Videos - Watch Them 'Now'!

Samsung Galaxy S4 is just a few hours away from official unveiling but the news leakers have already gotten access to the demo videos of the new features that Samsung Galaxy S4 will have. The Smart Pause feature seems to be exactly the same as LG Smart Video On Optimus G Pro Tracks Eyes For Video Playback that we wrote about a few hours ago. It makes the video playback pause while you are not looking at the screen.slide

There's new 'Floating Touch' feature is something we've seen with the Stylus. The Galaxy S4 takes it a step ahead, eliminating the need of stylus to open tool-tips or popping out of images. The S4 will also feature a new type of lock screen and Samsung's engineers seem to have packed some nice unlock effect there. The video isn't very clear though.

The last video shows Internet browsing experience on Galaxy S4, without touching the screen. The user is able to navigate by just making hand gestures. Check out the videos and share your comments. Do you think Galaxy S4 is quite exciting?

Smart Pause:​
Floating Touch:​
New Unlock Screen:​
Internet Browsing On S4:​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like we're already taking away the excitement from the official launch event. Curious to know if anyone's going to stay awake tomorrow at 4:00 AM to watch the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event live? Huh?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    Looks like we're already taking away the excitement from the official launch event. Curious to know if anyone's going to stay awake tomorrow at 4:00 AM to watch the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event live? Huh?
    I am !!
    Will you too ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    I am !!
    Will you too ?
    I was planning to do a liveblog of the event - for those who can't stream the live video (it's bandwidth intensive). But I don't feel like it anymore. The Galaxy Series seems to have lost the 'desire' quotient, at least for me. Unless there's something refreshingly, astonishingly new - they can't get my attention.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Honestly,I am not at all interested in new upcoming features of SIV.I just wanna know the hardware configuration & all minor hardware details.
    I wanna know by how many benchmark points SIV gonna defeat iPhone 5.
    #Fingers_Crossed
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The benchmarks are already out and Galaxy S IV beats the hell out of competition. For example it's almost certain that it has 1.8GHz Qualcomm CPU, 1080p Display. A leaked AnTuTu benchmark gave the Galaxy S4 model a total score of 22,630 - which is amazing.

But Apple's likely to respond with software innovations. I don't expect a lot of advancement on the hardware front though - looking at history - the hardware advancements are almost at the same pace throughout the electronics industry. No company has launched something eye-popping in the last few decades. The same goes to PS4, XBOX 720 competition.

But if you just want to the Android beating iOS - staying up 4:00 am would be well worth it 😁
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nvidia's Tegra 4 is outnumbering Qualcomm's latest launched Snapdragon in benchmarking & even though Samsung used Snapdragon !

Why ? 😕
  • lal
    lal
    I'm more interested in finding out how much the phone will last in one full charge and the power consumption 😁 I guess, they sure would have included a super huge battery.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Just saw the final news and some demo..
    2500mAh battery looks promising.
    Design is similar to SIII but some of the features are really good like music speaker sharing and cinema graphs.
    Smart pause feature must open a door to new kind of apps. User reviews would be more accurate how the features will be used.
    If Samsung will release those apps to SIII and SII then it would be great. still these two phones are in top list of consumers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's 2600 mAh actually. I've written a post about new features in S4 and comparison with S3: Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S3 - Comparison

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RSS aka Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication - the standard web format has been with us since 1999 when it was developed by Dan Libby and Ramanathan V....
Sky watchers rejoice - ALMA (Atacama Large Millimetre Array) the world's largest telescope has began operations in the Chilean deserts. Do not confuse this with the SKA aka the Square...
can anyone tell me how to prepare a fuel cell.... and the working,,,,
I'm curious to know the difference between Tata Sky HD and Sky+HD set top boxes? I've looked at the official website but couldn't find a page that describes the exact...
hi, i have a project idea, but i don't know how to implement it.. so, please share your ideas.. my proj is: 2 desktop pcs are kept and 1 PC...