Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs. HTC One X : Tech Specs Comparison

Anyone interested in comparing the tech specs of Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One X? Here's a chart that shows who's got what?

Galaxy-S3-Vs-HTC-One-X

Battery seems to be the big differentiator for Galaxy S3! But Samsung's done it's own bit on the software front with few innovative features. Check out our #-Link-Snipped-#. Who do you think wins the competition? HTC is back in the Apple Vs. Samsung war?

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Samsung S III is going to be more successful in India because of poor distribution of HTC in India. HTC produces very good smart phones but distribution and promotion is not good enough.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"i'm a new user so please don't delete my post if i posted it in wrong community" i am using visual studio 2010 professional .while running my project ,splash screen...
Are you ready to wield the world's first and only LaserSaber - a radiant blade that pulses with energy. LaserSabers are energized by the light of Wicked Lasers, harnessing the...
The People's Car Project is an initiative launched by VW in China to design the new people's car, an open-source project where citizens can submit ideas to VW’s R&D in...
Quirky & GE are joining forces to make an everyday product smarter with software. Check out the video for a few details - You can log-in to https://ge.quirky.com/ Submit your...
mayur