Samsung Galaxy S3 | HTC One X | iPhone 4S |Samsung Galaxy Note Comparison

Found following tech specs comparison chart that puts all the leading phones in the market side by side for specs comparison. Take a look at leave your comment below this post.

Phone-Specs-Comparison-Chart
Source: BGR.IN

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Note seems to be a better device overall; but ONE X's processor kicks a$$.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    HTC come up with awesome processor.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I was hunting for a new smartphone to replace my quickly dying Nokia E7 (Nokia's durability is going down the drain nowadays). Initially targeted the Sony Xperia range, but they seem quite overpriced (and the Timescape UI doesn't look intuitive at all). Was comparing HTC X One and the SIII.. picked SIII in the end because:
    - S3's battery is removable vs One X integrated (learning from the E7 debacle, this is an important point)
    - S3 has a memory expansion slot vs One X no expansion (easily swap/transfer gigs of data between devices)
    - Quite a number of HTC One X users experience phone heating up easily
    - HTC One X's USB OTG mode requires rooting (though not a concern if you'd root anyway.. but I dont plan to root the S3 for the time being).

Overall, both screens look great. Battery life of S3 is quite decent. I see from synthetic benchmarks on gsmarena that S3 dominates One X mostly.. though in real life applications most users wont notice much difference, me thinks πŸ˜› Most say One X casing looks better. I tend to agree, but I put my S3 in a flip cover anyway and spend time looking at the huge screen than the casing πŸ˜›

The RRP of S3 does seem high.. but I managed to get it bundled with my existing mobile carrier plans, priced around USD $500. My sis was luckier, down to $315 cause she is a loyal subscriber πŸ˜›

If I was in a tighter budget, I would tend towards the Samsung SII instead.. its still a formidable piece of tech, enough to last till the next gen (eg SIV).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Wow, SIII! Here in India, the SIII is priced at about $750 which is beyond most people's budget. Post few photos of the phone πŸ˜‰
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Both samsung phones have super amoled display, its great!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Has someone checked the Samsung Galaxy S3's Pop Up Play feature? You can watch HD videos while you email or textβ€”no need to close or restart videos when running other tasks at the same time.

I think its pretty cool.

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Wow, SIII! Here in India, the SIII is priced at about $750 which is beyond most people's budget. Post few photos of the phone πŸ˜‰
    For your purview πŸ˜‰

Compared with my previous Nokia E7. Sorry for the blurry images!

IMG-20120701-WA0000IMG-20120701-WA0001IMG-20120701-WA0002IMG-20120701-WA0003IMG-20120701-WA0004
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks! The phone looks awesome. I'm already loving the new font they're using for the clock!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have the same phone πŸ˜€ SIII white!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    No Doubt SIII is a great device,
    I own a Black Samsung Galaxy SII, and wonder is it worth spending $300 more bucks on a device (SIII) that's not worth that money.I feel myself lucky that I bought SII two months earlier than the release of SIII, otherwise I would have gone for SIII

In SIII you get photo transfer mobile to mobile (rather say SIII to SIII), a software for voice control (somewhat copy of siri), a bit fast processor, and Pop-up facility (multi tasking), but from a usability perse Is it worth spending $300 more??

Again saying SIII is a great phone, but I was a tad disappointed the day when they launched it, as I was expecting that it would be way ahead of iPhone 4s; per me it is not on any grounds.

Touch experience of iPhone 4s is still Awesome, however touch experience of SII and SIII is almost the same.

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Im loving the S3 screen 😍

Was running Google Earth (with Wifi ofcourse). Just couldnt stop swiping, ping-zooming, across places and countries πŸ˜› I wonder if we can load KML files on it?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I checked the pop up feature, it looks good πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

University of Michigan has compiled an open source catalogue (currently more than 100 entries) of low cost medical devices. The Global Health Medical Device Compendium is hosted by wiki Appropedia....
Great news for Indian Internet users - the NTP aka National Telecom Policy 2012 has been approved and it puts the broadband speed at 2 Mbps minimum. The rural teledensity...
in a microprocessor for instance 8086 how are the address bits separated from the status bits using the latches????????
could anywhere here suggest me good websites where i can get the vb source code for free of a good software..that i can choose for mini project in my college.....
Check out, Careers360 has taken the lead to rank over 1,000 colleges out of 4,200 plus colleges in India. Click here!