Samsung Galaxy S3 Gives You 50 GB in Dropbox

For the records sake, this is 1000th thread in the gadget's section 😀 .

Samsung Galaxy S3 has been launched and Samsung has partnered with Dropbox to offer 50 GB of space in the clouds to store all your photos, videos, music, files and folders. HTC One X is not the only one that offered more dropbox space.

The phone is expected to arrive in over 145 countries over the next few weeks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, I'd appreciate actual responses than simple 'like' to my post.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED wih 1.4 quad core 😲 processor.
    Is 50gb dropbox space for life time??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, I guess it's for the life time. No point in making it a time-limited feature. We published a quick overview of the features on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# They mention that the deal is only applicable for the first two years, but we̢۪re not sure if this means it̢۪ll only be offered for two years or if your account will be downgraded after two years.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir i want to know the best college tht i would get on gate score 411?
World's most popular slide sharing service, Slideshare has been acquired by the world's biggest professional networking service - Linkedin for a cool sum of $119 million. LinkedIn's Deep Nishar confirmed...
Yahoo hired ex-Paypal president Scott Thompson to save its sinking ship. Scott Thompson had earlier claimed that he has a degree in accounting and computer science. However, Yahoo's investor, Daniel...
Name-Vandana Maurya Trade-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Location-thane mumbai occupation-student Hobbies-chatting,reading.
Microsoft declared that Windows 8 will build support for Dolby Digital Plus stereo technology. The codec (also known as Enhanced AC-3) will enable 5.1-channel surround sound in desktop and Metro-style...