Samsung Galaxy S2 Release Date In India Declared: Are you buying it?

#-Link-Snipped-#Samsung Galaxy S II in India to be launched on 9th June, 2011 in all major retail outlets.
Specifications of Galaxy S2, as you might already know, are:

Super AMOLED plus 4.3 inch touch screen display screen
8MP rear camera with auto-focus and LED Flash
2MP front camera
1080p video capture.
Search: Latest News, Videos and Photos of Search | Times of India 1.2 GHz dual-core processor.

Estimated price of the phone is : Rs 33,000 approx. ๐Ÿ˜€

Any Engineers buying this phone could write a small review here. ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i am an 8th grader in the doon school to check out my invention in detail on this link https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum.../43569-my-invention-infinite-electricity.html๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
is any one tell me that how many electrons pass through a point when we say that 1 coulumb charge pass through that point.
Aquapod is created by the University of Minnesota's Center for Distributed Robotics. It uses two carbon fiber arms connected to servo motors that can rotate continuously to, as the researchers...
A research group from the University of Canterbury in New Zealand has developed a supersonic version of the Bernoulli gripper that's five times stronger than the conventional version, which is...
Recently a Hotel in Abu Dhabi by the name "Emirates palace" installed a new Gold vending ATM machine,i.e, it can provide gold coins and gold bars too..๐Ÿ˜ฒ The company which...