Samsung Galaxy S 2 Price In India Will Be Between 30k-35k INR.

Samsung Galaxy S 2 is now officially released in India and the price of the phone will be between INR. 30000 - 350000. The phone is the next version of popular phone Samsung Galaxy S and offers better features.

What's your opinion about the price of the phone?

Replies

• mitul00719
    mitul00719
    S2 Android 2.3 OS If its making any improvements frm 2.2 it ll be a gr8 phone. no worries in tis speed ...good phone & price will fall as 35000 is little too high

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. Anshul Kumar, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi explained various conclusion topics in the Computer Architecture. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Hi All, I am confused with the supply of power in case of numerical relay and how it is related with smps power supply?
OK,I'm new here and this is my very 1st post;. .I want some ideas from you guys about a project with wireless sensor networks..And it has already begun with a...
I know.We Engineers read 40+ Subjects and Each subject has more than 2 reference books. So You need to buy 80+ books in 4 year engineering service which appears a...
What is the minimum intensity of light that a photo diode can detect? and how long can the light be kept for sensing it?