Samsung Galaxy Note III Is Launching On September 4 @ Samsung Unpacked

In the past few years, Samsung has emerged as one of the biggies to present the latest technological innovations and products at the IFA, one of the biggest consumer electronics show on the Earth. This year's IFA is scheduled in September and Samsung's dropped a clear hint (see the image below) that they're announcing the Note III on September 4, 2013 in Berlin. 'Note The Date' says Samsung's press invite.

Note-3
Looking at the history, Note I aka the original Galaxy Note was announced in 2011 at IFA, this year will mark the unveiling of the Note III, one of the most awaited phones of this year. There have been several leaks that showed a larger sized screen for the Note 3. What size will Samsung's engineers adapt will be revealed on the D-day, we're stopping our guess game.

Despite the huge screens that Note introduced to create the 'phablet' markets, people seemed to have welcomed it very well. The first Note itself sold over 10 million units globally in the first year of the launch, making competitors like LG rethink the phone display sizes. We've been hearing that Apple too is considering increasing the size of iPhone screen.

We won't be surprised to see Note III adopting several features from the Galaxy S4. What we are more interested in is the hardware side of the product. What about you?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    They keep pushing it. Note 2 I believe was excellent. Speculations are rife that the Galaxy Note III will feature a 5.7-inch display, Qualcomm 800 CPU and include LTE-A support. The phone is expected to sport a 13 megapixel camera and come with 2GB RAM.
    What are your best guesses, friends?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ok, now I am reading that there might be two variants - It will appear with one of two processors, depending on region. One variant will include Samsung's Exynos 5 Octa eight-core chip, while the other will include Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 chip, clocked at 2.3 GHz per core. If you guys are reading more news on this, share here.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    We all knew that samsung was the one to introduce large screen phones with lots of features peeping out I love to place my hands on it.
    Is the specifications out #-Link-Snipped-#?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The specs aren't out yet. I don't think there will be innovations on the software side. Hardware is definitely going to be a step ahead of any Android phone Samsung's ever produced.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just watched the movie Apollo 18. Well it is a built up obviously but it poses some serious questions on the Lunar Missions. Later I tried to surf more...
Nowadays, everyone is looking for more features to hold in their hands. A decent good looking phone maybe the one with 8MP+ camera, secondary cam at 2MP+, 8GB internal storage,...
Well As I was scanning the document I forget to note that the whole pdf was rotated 180 degrees and so if I oprn the file now all are inverted...
This is a code to create a simple web browser in VB. You will need the following in your form 7 buttons 1 web browser tool 1 Toolstrip 3 radiobuttons...
Why in the world are we having so many transforms to map a signal in time domain into frequency domain We have Fourier series, the Laplace transform, The fourier transform...