Samsung Galaxy E7 And E5 Announced For Indian Market - Specs, Features and Price

Samsung has launched two new smartphones in the Indian market named Galaxy E5 and E7. Both the smartphones feature what Samsung is calling ‘Hybrid Dual-SIM’ that allows the second SIM slot to be used as micro SD card slot. During the launch, Senior Vice President of Samsung India, Mr. Ken Kang, said that they will continue their legacy of setting new standards for customer-centric innovation, focus on redefining the concept of offering revolutionary devices and expand their leadership position within the smartphone market.

The 7.3 mm thick Galaxy E5 features a 5 inch Super AMOLED display. Running on Android 4.4 KitKat, this smartphone is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 1.5 GB RAM, the Samsung Galaxy E5 sports an 8 MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5 MP front facing wide angle camera specially designed for selfies. Also it has additional features such as Selfie Voice Command and Selfie with Palm Gesture. It has an internal storage of 16 GB which is expandable up to 64 GB and a 2400 mAh battery under the hood.

samsung-launches-galaxy-a5-a3-e7-e5-mid-range-android-smartphones-india-price-specifications

On the other hand, the Galaxy E7 also runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and is 7.3 mm thick. Powered by 1.2 GHz quad core processor and 2 GB RAM, the E7 features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display and has internal storage of 16 GB (expandable up to 64 GB). Along with this, there is a 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 5 MP front facing camera having the same features as that of E5. The fuel to run this phone is provided by a 2950 mAh battery.

Samsung Galaxy E7 and E5 will be available from 20th Jan and will cost Rs. 23,000 and Rs. 19,300 respectively.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Koushal Patel submitted a new project: Automatic operation of water pump at irrigation field - Making the irrigation system automatic We can automate the process of switching on or off...
The future is here with the announcement of all-new Mercedes Benz F 015 at the Consumer Electronics Show 2015. The German automobile giant has introduced its latest self-driving concept car...
CES 2014 witnessed Sony announcing the arrival of its two Handycam camcorders FDR-AX100 and HDR-CX900. FDR-AX100, the more impressive among them, grabbed the attention of the buyers particularly because of...
It gives me immense satisfaction to see my friend CEan @SeaBiscuit (Mr.Anand Madanagopal, CEO of the startup Cardiac Design Labs) unanimously selected as the sole winner of the award for...
I m confused as i m not intrested in IT currently pursing btech ece my 3rd yr cmpletd n i want to do some courses which is not relatd to...