salut to all the crazy engineers..!!

hie guys.. ๐Ÿ˜€
i spell SUCCESS and my name is YASH..!! well i m an Electronics n telecomm student and i hv recently completed my 3rd year.. looking for a great career in the same stream..
lets expand our visions together..!!!
well hi and thanks for the welcome..!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Tell us how did you discover this site and what prompted you to join in?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to Community. Have a nice stay here.
    Please try to avoid SMS texts on forum.
  • avenger_123
    avenger_123
    AbraKaDabra
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Tell us how did you discover this site and what prompted you to join in?
    well i was searching for project topics on google and i came across this site. and i found out good topics and forums regarding any query posted by members. also i noticed that the moderators put a good look into each query. i liked this thing and so i joined in. also i would love to get along and expand my views. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • avenger_123
    avenger_123
    godfather
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to Community. Have a nice stay here.
    Please try to avoid SMS texts on forum.
    #-Link-Snipped-#.. sure.. thank you.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Happy CEing. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Welcome! I'm wondering are you a Frenchman or have you learned French? Because you say 'Salut'...
  • avenger_123
    avenger_123
    Vivien.hugo
    Welcome! I'm wondering are you a Frenchman or have you learned French? Because you say 'Salut'...
    i am not a Frenchman.. that SALUT was just to say a good hi..!!! but yeah i know a bit of french..!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    That's great, I'm also know a little French.๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am wilson, I would like to do my higher studies in SRM -M.tech -information security and computer forensics. Does anybody have any idea about his course specially in...
I've left out many branches, of course. From your experience, what is the 'conversation value' of various other branches? Tell me and I'll put them in a comic when I...
The VoiCE team, that produces amazing content for our technology blog 'VoiCE' is geographically distributed. It makes it very difficult for us to collaborate. While we mostly engage in talks...
Name:Ferdous Ara Mostofa *Engineering Trade: Computer Science And Engineering Location: Bangladesh *Occupation: Student Work Experience: different website and networking related work *Hobbies & Interests:cricket, books, swimming, lawn tennis, photography, drawing,...
HI all, i need javascript or jsp page where i have string recived from some sources say "1234" now i need display in html page as 1 2 3 4