Sales Associate, online part-time job.

Sales Associate
Description

Working in Bestspystore Retail will be rewarding, it will be challenging, it may well be a step towards something bigger, but it is most definitely not just another job. We're committed to making every customer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our retail team, your contributions are a big part of our success.

As our Sales Associate, you'll drive the selling efforts and customer relationships by excelling in customer service and selling techniques.

Responsibilities for this position include:

• Acknowledge all customers and ensure 100% floor coverage
  • Drive toward a high level of product.
  • Consistently provide customer feedback and product outs to management
  • Build a repeat customer base
  • Support and contribute to the product flow process
  • Make our site well known, and cherish our reputation

Qualifications

Requirements for this position include:

• Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma
  • Able to know how to find customers online and make ads
  • Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
  • Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
  • Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and good communication with customers
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Bestspystore.com.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi...Friends. I have completed Engineering in this acadamic year in Instrumentation Technology branch ,now which is preferential- doing MTEC or any software course.Give me any suggestions.
Hi, I am new to CE, so pardon me if I am posting my question at the wrong place. I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from Delhi(Bharati Vidyapeeth...
i just wanna say ON CE's site there is no medium so that we could chat with any CE member instantly we need to go to there profiles to send...
hey everyone, I have just recently started my final year project and have (along with my group mate) decided to work on the topic "USB protocol/bus Analyzer". Though I do...
Name: Nocker *Engineering Trade: Electronics & Computer Systems Location: Australia *Occupation: Work full time at a security electronics design and manufacturing company, study part time (final year) Work Experience: 1...