Salary Package after doing MS or M.tech

I just want to know that in which case i will get good salary package?

Case 1. I did M Tech. from IIT and I m a fresher and got placed in a good MNC company at a post of Sr. Design Engineer In automobile company.

Case 2. I did MS after cracking GRE from Good college of UK and I m a fresher. And got Same post as mentioned in above case.

Pls reply if anyone know!!!!!!!!!!

😐😐

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well it depends as to which company you apply after your PG. I believe that it is same in both cases, though people prefer GRE route because it is a bit easy. 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If salary is your concern then do this,

Join a MNC now instead of studying for 2 years more or less you get the same salary after Mtech which you get with 2 years of experience.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Go for GRE or mba from IIM. You will get good salary from both the way. Mtech is not much good as per salary....
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    @ENGLISH-SCARED-- Bro actually after doing Btech degree if i got placed in any company i'll get same package as of starting as fresher in M tech.
    But after some time the job will get saturated like 5-7 yrs, after it there is no increase in my salary. And If i start working after doing M tech then i can reach the higher position
    in hierarchy. Thats why i m not gonna doing job after B tech .
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    @*pushkar* And if i get placed abroad through M tech. Then I think i can get a good package.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I am Shyam. I am a newbie in electronics field. I am curious about MATLAB. Can any one help me to know about matlab software? Any kind of...
Eight Semester Engineering RTMNU results announced. Those who wish to view their results may simple check it out here ->NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: B.E 8 th Sem Result | B.E. Eighth Semester...
I'm doing my final year in electrical engineering (power). The topic I have chosen for my project is Analysis of faults in High Voltage Transmission Lines. I would like to...
I'm currently doing my 4th year aeronautical engg... i'm kind of in dilemma to choose m.e aero or m.s aero or do mba after completing my UG kindly suggest me...
please read this article. i found it good and informative. Between January 2008 and now, listed real estate companies destroyed Rs 2,66,000 crore of investor wealth when the Sensex fell...