salam,

this is muhammad nouman, i m doing B.S civil engineering from university of peshawar ,KPK province Pakistan...really looking forward to gain sm knowledge from u guys as i m new to civil and honestly weak .. i hope u people will help me out with my problems..

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    YEAH We will have a nice time here in CE friend feel free to post your questions and surely you will get your answer for the quest you post
  • Muhammad Nouman
    Muhammad Nouman
    tnx
    Conqueror
    YEAH We will have a nice time here in CE friend feel free to post your questions and surely you will get your answer for the quest you post
    tnx brother

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need some info about color follower robot...the arena specifications....
6 IGBTs are used as a switch. How input pulses should be given to generate 3 phase a.c. inverter.(120 degree phase different). any link welcomed. Thank you
can any one tell me any idea to work on the topic- 'enery efficiency in modern city'
hey i m working on a project of AIR ENGINE. bt i still i m not getting the initiation for it. coz the upward motion of engine piston is confusing...
Freescale's come up with the world's smallest ARm powered microcontroller. The dimensions are 1.9 x 2.00 x 0.56, which makes it 25% smaller than the earlier record holder. Take a...