Saheed Bhagat Singh

Lets pay tribute to Saheed Bhagat Singh.

He was a great freedom fighter.
He was hung by Britishers on 23rd March 1931.
But he is still alive in hearts of people.

Thank You for taking birth in our country. You are always been a source of inspiration. I salute you.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I have no words to express.
    I only want to tell people that freedom fighters have no religion, caste etc.They are well beyond that. They are just the favorite children of Mother nation ready to sacrifice anything and everything. May the soul of Bhagat singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev and all others rest in peace.
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    tribute to the real and great heroes. lets not forget these people who are the reason of our happy faces today. we should also try to contribute to nation building not necessarily by sacrificing lives but by making this country a better place to live in. jai hind
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    A tribute to bhagat singh.Rajguru and Sukhdev !! JAI HIND

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am searching for type of transforms. what is difference between Z,fourier,laplace,DFT,IDFT,DTFT,IDTFT,FFT.😔
i am a student of 3rd year B.tech. ECE in forthcoming days i want to go for an internship in vlsi company.please guide me that which is best company in...
BOILER (MASTER FUEL TRIP) Steam Generator ( boiler ) is very important equipment at thermal power units , Boiler is the steam supply for the unit to rotate the turbine's...
A tank is supplied by two pipes A and B and emptied by a third pipe C. If the tank is empty and all pipes are opened, the tank can...
Im doing a project of developing a CPU scheduling algorithm simulator using Java programming langauge under a Netbeans 6.9 IDE platform. Im looking for assistance in the form of java...