SafetyHelmet First year MechE student's entry for contest

A first year Mech Engg student Amar Kaushik has enetered this for a contest from Marriot.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An update:
    Out of 1500 or so entries this was shortlisted to the top five chosen for an extensive evaluation. The evaluation started with an elevator pitch in which the contestant had to make a 60 second presentation as he travelled up the Marriot hotel elevator alone from ground to top. This was followed by three days of interviews, media presentations and more. Over yesterday.
    Looks as though he would come out on top.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An update:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you had an internet connection 7-8 years ago, chances are you were addicted to a website called Orkut. For most Indians it was their first taste of social networking....
I hope most of you are aware that Government and other 'interesting' parties are always watching us. Before you start saying that 'Ughh, we are India, who cares about us'...
A collection of best WhatsApp group names for friends, family, siblings, travelers, college friends, doctors etc. Pic your favorite ones.
Europe Wants Apple's Mountains of Cash: Top Stories for Monday Check out the link above as posted in LinkedIn.
Did it ever occur to you, how difficult a change of direction could be, for a spacecraft? Before I actually knew how it was done, Newtonian Physics made my mind...