Safety Of User Life (SOUL)

Project Abstract / Summary : All peoples have rights to live life without any Fear and we belong from such democracy where System allows us their Help, Is it really their? May be some answers are yes and of course some are negative in approach towards yes.
Whenever it comes upon a journey, we have to go for such areas which are not safe but though having no other option we have to take that. In such situation often threaten occurs in family as well as in our heart for having a feeling not being safe. And their comes situation of lake of faith towards system as well as people around us.
Family feel threatened not because of lake of trust upon their family member who travel or who is travelling but because of being alone of them. And again same questions arise of their safety.
Our India Grows every day like little baby who learn something new and something different every day. Recently India introduce us with Digital India where our Document will be Safe by that but what about human safety. Is there any locker made still for human safety?. No, already system have so many cases which are unfold, may be justice and safety in India is a concept for general people or we can say a vision which will stay a vision only.
Estimation of crime succession in India:
The recent spate of crimes against women has also trigged a sharper analysis of historical data, particularly in the public domain. And the numbers, reported as they are, continue to surprise. A ratio everyday breaks the previous record and I’m sure it’s not something upon which we can feel proud, because of crimes like Kidnaping, Harassment, Ragging etc. grows more and more day by day. Layman faces so many problems every day and for that I decided to make an application which one can work as a personal bodyguard to each and every person.
Today I introduce my topic “SOUL” which one stands for “Safety of User Life”. Which one allows so many different and useful facilities for user to save their lives, as well as to feel safe no matter from where they belong and wherever their destination is?
Application will work based on GPS system which one can track the user every single bits location and also follows registered vehicles and Route of the traveling.
The system will be ready to help each and every people to make them feel safe.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Today in our Society we are facing so many problems like about human safety, ragging, kidnapping, every day increasing ratio of rape and woman safety also for that need such kind of application which one provide facility as a personal bodyguard.
As an Engineer it's my responsibility to do something good for people ,society and it's a good choice to develop something for them safety for that i choose this project to develop.

Project Highlights : It is really unique idea and also it's not provide only safety but also it provides such kind of platform which on 24*7 around us as a Personal Bodyguard.
so for that i think am able to win this contest because this project not only my final year project but also it have ability to change thinking criteria.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Hansaba College of Engineering and Technology
City: Sidhpur
State: Gujarat
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Using a new theory that predicts how much light is transmitted through a material, MIT scientists have developed a polymer structure that may be useful in designing cheaper materials for...
Hello everyone. This is nikhil. i'm glad to be part of crazyengineers here. i completed my civil engineering in dec 2014. i got no job till now. I'm from Hyderabad....
Hi all, my name is Alex, I'm an Aerospace Engineer from Italy and I am joining CE since I notices it has a lot of interesting discussion in the forum...
Hi all, I just wanted to share with you few words about CONSELF, an Italian company that operates in the CFD Software world. CONSELF provides a Cloud CFD based on...
The Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA), US R&D department of Defense, is determined to develop an implantable neural interface that would act as a bridge between minds of soldiers...