Safety Mode in Youtube

According to this post on YouTube Blog: #-Link-Snipped-# , youTube has recently added a safety mode to the YouTube.

It's easy to opt in to Safety Mode: Just click on the link at the bottom of any video page. You can even lock your choice on that browser with your YouTube password. To learn more, check out the video below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! somebody please help me in tracing out the behaviour of an IR sensor on detecting the IR LED light. i intend to look for the properties of black and...
Please i need urgent help on a mini project on the topic: design and construction of 3 watts AM transmitter. What i really need is the circuit diagram and it's...
I stumbled upon :https://speranza2010.com by IIT Delhi. Details, anyone? PS: What does Speranza mean anyway? 😒
Novec surface modifier coating EGC-2702 protects electronic components against moistu Novec surface modifier coating EGC-2702 protects electronic components against moisture and corrosion - rapidly, economically and safely 10th February, 2010...
Entrepreneurship Cell of the IIT KGP are looking for enterprising, enthusiastic students to strengthen their relations with other colleges in India by recruiting Outreach Member(s) from various colleges. The member(s)...