SAFEGUARDING THE TRACK PASSES

TO AVOID TRAIN ACCIDENTS
As we heared lots of news about train accidents like some peoples leg can locked into the track or some may commit suicide or some may trying to cross the track without knowing that the train may comes near, at that time the pilot of the train may not possible to stop the train suddenly, so that the persons life was lost...
i thought some ideas,The train front side was equipped with one camera like long focused lens based, it can show 10km far away distance to the pilot who have the monitoring the video and also there should have sensor with alram or light for detecting the person was standing in the track at that time the pilot can possible to stop the train before made accident, by this we can save life of that person not only for person even we can save animals like elephant, etc last year we heared about elephant can met accident by train.

pls send valuable suggestion about this.. its useful for me to take my project next level... 😁

Replies

• Jigarkumar Patel
    Jigarkumar Patel
    The cost of establishing this system in all trains of India cost much more, so it will fail , same as the project that developed by engineer in Kokan Railway, who developed a kit which stop train before accident if another train is on same track and coming near. This project runs in kokan Railways, but not possible for all india because of high cost of it.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Superfast trains need 7.5 km to stop on braking. Indian trains may need 1.5 km at top speed. A lower cost operation may be to use GPS to track a moving train and sound alarms fixed along the track if a train is coming in within this braking distance. Only the alarm at the right distance is activated. A person attempting suicide wants to die anyway so he may ignore the alarm. Animals will move off.
  • dhivya yadhav
    dhivya yadhav
    Thanks for your response and the government can provide compensation for the family those who missed their family person in this accident like 3lakhs and so on... To avoid those expenses the government can consider this way, if they felt this need more expense means, they can provide this facility for more rushable area and snowy areas, the place where this kind of accidents takes place frequently like chennai, delhi, etc ( I thought humans life is more important than any other things). #-Link-Snipped-#
  • dhivya yadhav
    dhivya yadhav
    Thanks for your guidance sir its so helpful for me..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all spend a significant amount of time at our desks. Thanks to the wrong culture influence, mornings are no longer the most pleasant time of the day for some....
hello everyone i am new here i have some queries regarding my career i am 23 years old guy i have completed my diploma in 4 year instead of regular...
Hi, I am from CSE background and want admissions in MTech (CSE/IT/IS) from IPU this year. What should be my preferences? in terms of placements , infrastructure, learning/research opportunities?
Time and again we hear news about date rape drugs wrecking havoc in people’s lives. The most troubling thing about these drugs is that they can be slipped into drinks...
Hi all!!! This is Rajesh, I have completed my B.E(CSE) in 2014 with 61%.. and attended many OFF-campus placements, But would'nt make it happen... I was much depressed about my...