Safari bug can burn holes in iPhone user's pocket

Apple has been well known for making a compact phone which prevents software bugs. But now a bug in Safari browser in iPhone has surfaced which can be pretty costly to fix.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft recently opened its Chicago Data Center. In its first phase, the ground floor of the facility is designed to hold up to 56 containers, each filled with anywhere from...
hi everyone, can u please tell me that if CPU time is shared among running processes then why we talk about virtual processors creation in non distributed system for multiple...
hello, m doing a mini project based on microcontroller, at89s52. m getting a warning while convertin my code to hex code. 😕 the warning is coming in this way, WARNING...
Bangalore: Google is more attractive employer than Microsoft according to the first global index of employer attractiveness by Universum. Google tops the list of Global Top 50 Business and the...
hello all, I doing 1st M.E in Computers and Communication. Iam planning to decide my project topic in this year. I wanted to do some thing that can be practically...