S1 & S2 Tablets Are Coming To Europe In September 2011

We informed you about the Sony S1 and S2 tablets through voice: #-Link-Snipped-# . It seems that the tablets have found a release date. Both Sony S1 and S2 tablets are expected to be made available in Europe in September 2011. There's no concrete information about the prices yet.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hard times for education without context of climate Read more: Hard times for education without context of climate | Opinion | The Engineer ​
CEans, in case you missed our awesome VoiCE posts here are the popular ones that you shouldn't miss - Solar Cap Keeps Your Head Cool - CrazyEngineers Air Conditioner Water...
We've been writing about the new Nintendo gaming console - Wii U. I wish to know how many engineers here on CE think that the Wii U is interesting and...
The company is marking the occasion with a year-long global initiative, which it is calling IBM100, pledging hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants to employees for volunteer programmes around...
hi there , i just studied helical springs for my exams . In that there was a topic called for calculating the shear force acting on the spring . It...