S D Shibulal will be Infosys' CEO in 2012

N.R. Narayana Murthy wants S. D. Shibulal (COO) to occupy CEO's seat in 2012 when current CEO Kris Gopalkrishnan completes his tenure in Infosys. Kris G will continue to be CEO of Infy until May 2012.

Murthy said, "When the times comes, when he is recommended as the candidate by the nomination committee, I am pretty sure that the Board would look at his candidature with a certain sense of seriousness. Having said that, there are others members of the board, members of council, all of them are certainly up to the task and therefore, I suppose, the board will have to consider the next chief executive officer (CEO) from among them."

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our CEan MayurPathak has published a PDF book containing 5 of his best love stories on his blog. You may download the book here: Collection Of Love Stories By Mayur...
This thread invites nominations for the ongoing contest - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ion-announcement-best-thread-contributor.html Which thread do you think should be awarded best thread? Post the links in this thread 😀 Let's see what...
CEans who are into QA might be interested in this job opportunity - We have immense pleasure in representing ourselves from NOVO, a Bangalore based consulting company with its presence...
SAN FRANCISCO and BANGALORE, July 20, 2010 — ThoughtWorks Studios, a global leader in Agile ALM solutions, today announced Go™, a new Agile release management platform that allows organizations to...
If you are a HUGE fan of Kung Fu Panda Movie like me and love playing Mobile games, Here is a link to the Kung Fu Panda Mobile Game -...