Ruhshe' 11 - because engineering is not about knowledge its about experience

Have you ever worked in an organization or a project or a society?
If yes then it will be a lie that you have not come across any problem which you solved by googling or using any ethical or UNETHICAL resources.
The event Ruhshe' asks you to do only that i.e. solve some problems by using any resources, google it or find out some ethical or non ethical way of doing it.
We are not asking you to write a code or script (well you can do that if you are fond of coding) but we are also not preventing you form Stealing a script from google, find a software to solve your purpose, or to INNOVATE any new form of JUGAAD.
I think it must be clear by now what ruhshe' asks you. Now the other question is what kind of problems we are going to ask you?
The answer is:
Anything … that's what the twist is… You should be smart enough to understand and analyze the problem and find out a way of solving it. The solution may be a code, a software, a manual process, knowledge or a very good friend, who does not know about the event and solves all your problems or he/she doesn't want a AMAZON KINDLE or a Sony PSP. (that's what the prizes are going to be).

REGISTER NOW at
#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# AMAN
9717827170 Brought to you by Team DWD - Visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, Let us now discuss something about clutches. Construction of clutches: A typical clutch consists of three basic parts.They are: 1.Fly wheel 2.Friction disc 3.Pressure plate Fly wheel drives...
am willing to present a paper on latest innovation on the above topic ..its a national level conference please suggest some topics😒
cn nebdy temme abt hw 2 strt wd making wireless robot??(a simple one)....
hii guys, How are you all. Today I have been recollecting my old and golden engineering college days where we used to bunk classes always.😉 There's no big deal in...
As we all know joints form an important component of an automobile.Joints are needed to hold parts together,to transmit power and various reasons as we all aware. So directly coming...