Rubics cube solving robot

Hello friends, i m final yr electronics engineering student and i want to do an project on RUBICS CUBE SOLVING ROBOT with the help of image processing matlab. in this it catches the image of the srambeled cube through web cam and sends to computer through interfacing and the uses matlab which is fed with c programing to solve the rubics cube.can u plz send me the programming of matlab for this. and also the motors which is to be used for making the robo.

Replies

• electronicsunzz
    electronicsunzz
    hi friend u have selected a good topic even I am pursuing 4th year in electronics.
    even I am planning to do a project related to robotics.
    anyways if i find any good stuff about your requirement i will progress you.
    all the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Los Angeles: Flamboyant British entrepreneur Richard Branson Monday unveiled the world's first commercial spaceship, saying it heralded a new age in travel. "We want this programme to be a whole...
Amain Infotech is an offshore software and web design & development company based in Chennai, India offers website designing, software applications, website application development, content management system, software project maintenance,...
Phishing is a way using which scammers trick internet users out of their personal details and also financial details after which they take ownership of email accounts. See this email...
It has just been discovered that a critical security hole in the latest version of FreeBSD can be exploited to grant unprivileged users absolute full control over the operating system...
Today Facebook is rolling out a new set of more granular privacy controls to its 350 million members. Founder Mark Zuckerberg already announced the changes on December 1, but today...