RTO management system

What is RTO management system? I heard about it as a PHP Project. I want to know the details about it. Please someone help me! 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are several long forms of 'RTO', but I'll assume that you're referring to the 'Regional Transport Office' - the department which is in charge of administrating the traffic. Now, you can try to make a list of functions RTO does : give it a go!

List out the functions of RTO (you can guess or refer to local RTO websites). The RTO management system would be the automated version of most of these functions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Consumer electronics packing causes major packing waste. The company Ecospan has come up with a bioplastic packaging, which though costlier initially than petroleum based polymers is 100% recyclable in a...
There is a resurgent interest in hydrofoil boats. wFoil has come up with a radically different design that attains incredible 50 knots and doubles as a sail boat as well....
Hey all, as its quite clear from the title, my aim is to plot a sphere in MATLAB. I have got x,y,z co-ordinates and radius of-course. I am actually a...
onh coming 13th of this month there will be job fair for 2013 graduates at RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,i want to know more about these job fair how it...
someone say latch work without clock, some says it is level triggered....lot of confusion.. in interview they said tell something else about latch and flipflop....