RS-232 Interfacing

Hello people.
My PC is connected to a hardware (eg micro-controller) through RS-232 Interfacing. I want to read the bit pattern of the command (through MATLAB) that i send from PC to the hardware (the command is in a primitive language).

I want to know what all do i need to study in rs-232 interfacing to accomplish it. further suggestions that help me anyhow in this regard would b appreciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello admin i was willing to buy java tutorials dvd... can you please elaborate it bit more..how many dvds are present in the pack...and cost .. i am unable to...
i am a student of B tech, 3rd year in electronics from GGSCET(PTU) Punjab. I am looking for 6 months summer training but unfortunately in any industry or company it...
i'm a 12th passing student & very much interested in computer science engineering & willingly to do some research work in this field. so help me & update me, inform...
Google breaks AdMob even by 2014; makes a $6B killing by 2020: Mobile Advertising says a report by . In light of recent due diligence by FCC on this acquisition...
Let us discuss the concept of live and neutral wires and answer the question whether neutral is positive or negative? Every electrical engineer needs to know the difference.