routing and channel allocation in wireless interlock network

Project Abstract / Summary : Combination of routing and channel using interlock network. Using spectrum with any wastage,when there is a primary user and secondary user which uses a spectrum both of them with any interruption.when primary user is in online then secondary user never interrupted, but in existing system there is no secondary user even when primary user enters into spectrum but in our project we use both of priority to use spectrum simultaneously. ..

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Java is an evergreen technology which is also platform independent so any os can perform this software so i use this. Java is an partially object oriented it satifies oop language not fully only for certain limit. Java may be used as an very excellent approach

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: sri Krishna engineering college ,panapakkam
City: Chennai
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Image Processing Based Smart Surveillance System detects the presence of any foreign or dynamic object in field of region of a Camera and intimates us...
Whatsapp has started pissing me off already. I can tolerate waking up to 100s of useless forwarded messages from people I hardly interact with, but have to receive messages from...
Newly proposed IIM Nagpur will start accepting applications for admissions for 2015-2016 session. This will be the first ever batch of the IIM Nagpur and about 60 seats will be...
i am currently pursuing my third year in b.e electronics and communication engineering. My passion is to work in a core firm.(preferably vlsi, embedded) . Is it good for me...
Project Abstract / Summary : The objective of this algorithm is to simplify and reduce traffic issues at major busy intersections by proposing a solution which is influenced by the...