@sumit_goel • 16 Aug, 2010
hello friends,
I have another problem that is how to rotate the line at 90 degree from the origin.
for example, i have a line x,y

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
X

rotation at 90 degree

Pls help me in solving this problem
@gaurav.bhorkar • 17 Aug, 2010 Can you post the code you've tried so far?

Here's my suggestion,
Fix one end of the line and then change the coordinates of the other end appropriately.
@optimystix • 17 Aug, 2010 what is the problem ? just substitute the corresponding values for 90 degree in the rotational transformation matrix and solve it.
where are u facing the problem ? share with us so that we can help.
@Manish Goyal • 17 Aug, 2010 Try bresenham algorithm
change the coordinates of line accordingly
@sumit_goel • 18 Aug, 2010 Hello friends
first of all i would like to thanks to all for giving response to my problem. Actually i made a table fan in c++ and i want to rotate the fan. but for this first of all i should know how to rotate the line. then i can proceed to make rotation of fan.In the above problem i simply want to ask how to rotate the line at 90 degree.I am beginner of graphics programs in c++. and also Can anyone tell me from which site i can learn simple graphics programs in c++.
@Manish Goyal • 18 Aug, 2010 Try this program but i have not execute this .
It will draw a line
Now for rotating it change its co-ordinates accordingly
#include  <graphics.h>
#include  <math.h>
#include <conio.h>

void main(void)
{
    int   driver = DETECT,mode;

int   x=180,y=180;

initgraph(&driver,&mode,"c:\\tc\\bgi");

for(;;)
{

line(360,360,x,y);

}
    getch();          
    closegraph();
}

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...