rotary compressors

i am working on a project of jet engine , i need to know about rotary compressors . and the commmercially available rotary compressor ...asap

Replies

• kanishk soni
    kanishk soni
    see rotatory comprassors just compress gas to such an extant that it start recipocating motion,main thing is at suction time atm inside it is less then out side so that it get sucked automatically
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    A rotary compressor compresses a fluid or fluids by means of a rotating stage.
    Yes, they are available. Look up Rolls Royce, GE and others
    What else do you need to know?
  • adi007
    adi007
    i need an detailed information about commercially available rotary compressor, mainly about turbocharger.
    i need an second hand working turbocharger..... urgently

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are webpages written in HTML,So if you know only HTML,You can build a webpage,or there's more behind a webpage?
decree (v) : An official order, usually having the force of law This word can also be a verb. To decree something is to declare it formally and officially. deem...
edifice (n): A big, imposing building elocution (n): The art of public speaking A locution is a particular word or phrase. Someone who speaks well is eloquent. electorate (n): The...
faux (adj): False faux marble is wood painted to look like marble. A faux pas literally means false step, but is used to mean an embarrassing social mistake. feign (v):...
A draft copy of a 100 page report must be typed by 6:00 p.m. Each page has an average of 300 words which a typist can type at the rate...