roopam_ag Introduction

hello every member ,
i am a newbie to CE just about to complete B.Tech. in EC from Nirma University ahmedabad..born and brought up in mathura..placed in infosys and cognizant..gotta decide which to join...i am looking forward to be an active part of the CEan society..😁

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE family and congrats 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome:Welcome to CE!!!😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to the Family of CE, Roopam!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, Here we are again with the latest issue of ClubHack Magazine. This time also the issue is dedicated to Browser security. ClubHack Magazine: Direct Download: Tech Gyan -...
Friends, I have a little doubt. Now to be frank, My aggregate percentage is coming out to be 65%. I have completed III year mechanical engineering. I have one year...
A video lecture series on Engineering Geology by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering,I.I.T.Kharagpur. [video=youtube;aTVDiRtRook]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTVDiRtRook[/video]
In the metals you say that the fermi level is the highest occupied level. likewise in a semiconductor I need to know the significance of fermi level in it .Why...
IIT Delhi Golden Jubilee Lecture by Steve Ballmer (CEO Microsoft) on 26th May 2011 If you happen to be in and around the NCR region, here's a great opportunity for...