Role of a Mechanical Engineer

A mechanical engineer in New York is in charge of making new equipments and tools, engines etc. They are also responsible for undertaking maintenance and installation, operation and repair of equipment such as centralized heat, gas, steam and water systems.
-------------------------
vijendra jain
--------------------------

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, He has been there, done that. He got into engineering college but dropped out after 3 semesters. He sold vacuum cleaners door to door and later went on to...
im communication & electronics engineering,i wana make a device that can take all the informations from another device(like pic's,videos,pdf's......etc)lets say that its like blackhole,without the owners notce or know,so i...
We are doing the mini projet of toll booth control system. In that, we will put 3 infrared sensors,one above the other,so that due to the height of vehicle,we can...
i wish to know more details about jobs present in power grid of India for engineers......if anyone knows pls give me the web address too...i will be thankful.
help on designing the links for a SCARA robot prototype for seam welding please.