ROLAND JUPITER-80 Snythesizer Specs & Price

Roland has launched their new synthesizer and it looks quite awesome! I obtained the following technical specifications from Roland's official website - #-Link-Snipped-#

The new synthesizer offers following -

• Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds and more
  • Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer—stack four of these to create a mind-blowing “Live Set”
  • Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
  • Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and color touchscreen optimized for live performance
  • 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
  • USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
  • Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface

Check out the following video: -

[video=youtube;lt1N_FP5HSU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lt1N_FP5HSU[/video]

The price of Roland Jupiter-80 is $4k in the US. Hope to see it in other parts of the world as soon as possible 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, we've had threads to gather information about which phones CEans use. I'm starting this thread to find out which Smartphones are usually preferred by CEans. It would be great...
CEans, I'm looking for the most original final year project ideas that you've worked on. I'm especially looking for responses from CEans who've already worked on the innovative projects so...
This was the topic of GD in our college recently. It turned out to be a very heated debate. Many facets were discussed, some of which were: "Terrorists are not...
I wish to know whether Google TV works in India (logically it should 😀 ). It seems that Indian users will have to purchase a device from Google. Labnol.org recommends...
This debate is going on from many days in our college (and I am sure in many other colleges too!) Let's conduct a survey and see what thousands of engineers...