Roja- A Tribute To A R Rahman

This is one of the best instrumentals I've come across, and boy, what a tribute! Have it on loop since morning. Just had to share it here 😀-

Stream Roja - A Tribute to A.R. Rahman by Paradigm.Shift | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Excellent composition. I am listening to it atleast 4 times a day. Awesome share. !
  • Teresan
    Teresan
    I am a very big fan of Rahman..
    Simply superb...!
  • kheerthi chandru
    kheerthi chandru
    it was soo nice ya.. and nice composition..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm using Dev-cpp .Inorder to run graphics command in dev-cpp I included graphics package and bgi files in dev-cpp.But still I'm not able to run graphics command as it throws...
Its the latest trend in interview circle-Psychological tests. I had been to a interview recently. Interviewer says u will get a post of ASST Manager for your experience of 10...
Skype - the company now owned by Microsoft, has confirmed that their engineers are working on developing 3D video call facility. One of the senior executives of Skype unveiled the...
Recently IRCTC have stepped themselves in online shopping known as "SHOP.IRCTC" by, Extends their hand for shopping while booking tickets now people won't say the website is slow while in...
I'm wondering if there's any reason not to buy the Kindle Paperwhite. The price point, Rs. 10,999 looks attractive and the devices comes with wireless, paperwhite display, better resolution than...