Rockwell B hardness testing

Good morning everyone!
I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but this forum seemed the most appropriate.
I need to do some hardness testing to Rockwell B (idiotic customer requirement on an old part, normally it's Brinell). I've got calibrated and serviced Rockwell testing equipment, but I haven't got a Rockwell B hardness calibration block. Can I use a Brinell one, or should I get a Rockwell B one? It's just a block of a known hardness value, so do you think I can use it for this?
Thank you for your help.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi dudes i am prasanna . doing my E&C engg. Very happy to be in CE. hope i make good friends.! 😀
This is the same thing we studied in our Database Management Systems. This is a practical use of JOINS. Consider this problem description: Problem: I want to create a database...
I recently install windows server 2008 R2 as my home server. It has two NIC card, one connected to internet, and other connected to my private network. Now I enable...
Guys have you ever tried ecommerce site and buy or sell something through it? How was your experience ? Is it reliable?
About 30-40% of power outages around the world are caused due to the lightening. The transmission lines are subjected to both direct lightning strokes and induced over voltages. Of these,...