: Self - Employed

Work Experience
: Read fun experience - 6 years in Sound engineering

Hobbies & Interests
: Rock Music, Travelling.

Aim in life
: To make ultra tiny music speakers ๐Ÿ˜’

I joined CrazyEngineers because:

My first impression was awesome! I liked the idea of having engineers from all over the world at one place. I bet this will be a great experience! Congratulations to the Big K & his team.

Now I'm official CEan !

Rocker

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Rocker
    Name: Rocker ๐Ÿ˜

Engineering Trade: Sound

Occupation
    : Self - Employed

Work Experience
    : Read fun experience - 6 years in Sound engineering

Hobbies & Interests
    : Rock Music, Travelling.

Aim in life
    : To make ultra tiny music speakers ๐Ÿ˜’

I joined CrazyEngineers because:

My first impression was awesome! I liked the idea of having engineers from all over the world at one place. I bet this will be a great experience! Congratulations to the Big K & his team.

Now I'm official CEan !

Rocker
    Welcome .. Rocker..

Nice to have a SOUND ENGINEER on forum...
    I hope soon we will find some interesting discuession on Sound related problems.. Or new discoveries...
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    hey crazyboy! This forum is cool and you have many interesting discussions here. Feeling good to be a part of this community! ๐Ÿ˜
  • tijani
    tijani
    Hi, How are you doing today? Am Victor Tijani can you link me up to a sound engineer that can lecture me online? pls reply asap. Thnks Victor.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tijani
    Hi, How are you doing today? Am Victor Tijani can you link me up to a sound engineer that can lecture me online? pls reply asap. Thnks Victor.
    Hi Victor,

In order to get help from Sound engineers, you can just put up your questions on the forum (under 'Other Engineering Trades' section ). So your questions/doubts will be read & replied by sound engineers from around the world.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! Not many of us are aware of how the share market works. This thread specifically focuses the basics of stocks & shares. Ask questions, post useful information and...
Hello CEans! The "CE: Higher Education" section has been a part of CE forums since its inception. We must decide the future of this section. Following are the suggestions for...
It would not be wrong to frame gen Y as ipod,laptop and cellphone generation.Its hard to imagine life without these things. But the question which arises is, with this digital...
Hi, Anyone out there can help me on this issue! Two capacitors in a power supply board for a oscillioscope emiited smoke and by the time i took out the...
Since my childhood, I have been taught that there are 9 planets in all. But recent studies,has shown that there are 8 planets in all and PLUTO is not to...