Robust and durable Geophysical/Geotechnical equipments

Hello folks, this is Amit, a geotechnical engineer. Surface or subsurface exploration of a particular site for collecting information related to the physical properties of soil and rock is my prime job. Designing of earthworks, laying foundations or repairing of structures are all a part of the exploration process related to my projects. In order to obtain data, get soil samples, laboratory tests of the soil samples, assessing risks, geologic mapping, monitoring site conditions and all other related activities, I including civil engineers like me use , geophysical testing equipment, and .

Why I am writing this article is to acquaint my civil engineering friends about these geophysical and allied equipments. I was duped several times though I myself visited the store to procure the same and my boss was all angry over me. It was until I cam across AIMIL products. The equipments are just WOW with no discrepancy till date!

It is advisable that for such challenging projects where the slightest of errors can give adverse effects and lead to construction default one should go only for high quality geophysical instruments, geophysical testing equipment, and geotechnical equipments. Why I am writing this article is to acquaint my civil engineering friends about these geophysical and allied equipments. I was duped several times though I myself visited the store to procure the same and my boss was all angry over me. It was until I came across AIMIL's . The equipments are just WOW with no discrepancy till date!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the information. The thread is being closed.
  • docel
    docel
    Why??
    I don't get the reason for closing this thread.......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    docel
    Why??
    I don't get the reason for closing this thread.......
    The thread was closed and then reopened to give the poster a benefit of doubt. The advertisers are getting smarter these days. They make themselves look as innocent posters and provide links to their own businesses.

We focus on the intention of the poster. If it revolves around promoting their services, they receive a warning. If they continue, they are kicked out of the forums.
  • docel
    docel
    Thought so, as far as the intention to close. But i failed to get the content of this thread, in its proper form, and was confused a little.
    I have seen enough of these empty and wrong claims too. Thanks for the clarification Biggie !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi im in mech final yr .i wanna make project now plz u can assist me in making my parojects
Find updated answer keys below: CEans, I'm sure a great bunch of our CEans are appearing for the common admission test 2008. This thread is dedicated to CAT 2008 Answer...
hi,:dance: I'm Guna from Chennai India! I'm an engineering student, i do ECE in Chennai under Anna university! its soo good in found a good forum to hang on wit...
Try these.. 😁Engineering! the past, present, and beyond..: free Chemical engineering ebooks 2 😁Engineering! the past, present, and beyond..: free Chemical engineering ebooks
CEans, This years CAT had about 90 questions with 40 in VA, 25 in Quants and 25 in DI/DS. The typical attempts have been: VA: 28-34 / 40 DI/DS: 15-18...