Robots (or) machines

Guys, after read the post about robots to help humans under debris in our CE. There is one more incident striking in my mind. There are several same accident happened in India ( BABY FELL DOWN IN A DEEPER PIT ) I think still there is no machines or robots are invented to save a child.
It's better if any of our CE can take this as project.

Replies

• Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    A flying robot would work in PIT FALL problem.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Here some of the points which I think:
    It's similar like a Laparoscopic surgery equipment. one camera and two or more winch which is holding lift arms. Another for lighting, Another for oxygen. one motor which is used while lift up and down. Finally a TV which is for monitor all operations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since the launch of Windows phones, people have been skeptical about buying it. But, if a new report is to be believed Windows users will be able to run Android...
Panasonic India has come up with two new feature phones in India. Launched at dirt cheap prices of Rs. 1,790 and Rs. 1,350 respectively, the EZ240 and EZ180 feature phones...
Renault has launched a 100 PS RxL variant of its Renault Duster in India today at a price of Rs. 12.18 Lakh. Called the Renault Duster Adventure, we got a...
Hi CEans, I didn't learn JUnit well enough when I had the time and opportunity and now I am fumbling for answers to simple questions that have cropped up in...
Sony announces its new mirrorless camera A6000 just two months after its previous announcement with a clear intention to gain more shares. Many of the Sony's loyal customers were very...