Robots or Machines that work at accuracy

Hi friends, I search after examples or videos or names of robots or machines that work in a very accurate scale something like one millimeter of accuracy or better accuracy, so if you know about a robot or machine that work very accuracy so I will glad if you can write this in this thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has been on a spree to make changes to the WAY it delivers its content to the users through its NEWS FEED. One has to believe that the source...
Multi-player gaming can't get more simpler than QuizUp, an iPhone/iPad app (no android version yet) that lets you select one from 250 subjects, and you shall be pitched against a...
Hello guys, myself ravi... I am the student of mechanical engineering.....as i passed my diploma in automobile....and now i have got placed in second year of mechanical engineering through CAP...
With online communities - a lot of people prefer being anonymous. In fact, for the first few years of CrazyEngineers, I continued to use a nick-name 'The Big K'; and...
This is not the first time that we're talking about a TV from Google. But this time we are closer to reality. If rumors are to be believed, Google Nexus...