Robot's Handwriting Is Definitely Better Than Yours

I'm sure there are very few among them who're proud of their handwriting skills (I'm certainly not, but I try to improve) and you might draw your inspiration from this robot capable of handwriting. The robot has been designed by Patrick Barnes for fund raising campaign for research into Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. You should not miss the video below that shows a few cool stepper motors working in sync to produce what I'd call a piece of art. The whole assembly is 20" tall. The only disappointment I have is that the fingers and wrist are dummy.

Anyway, enjoy some coolest robotics in action -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A recent TOI article says that Indian e-commerce is in dire need of money. Companies like Flipkart and other major ecommerce players would find it difficult to survive unless they...
My friend Asif sent this: (Click on vimeo.com link in blue) Long live paper!
I need some innovative ideas ,pls tell me some ideas.
heyy....everyone.... i am new member...student of btech final yeear i want to go for preperation of cdac ...need guidance...i want to know if there are some specific books available for...
Maruti Suzuki android app for car servicing will soon be launched and is expected to help customers with their car servicing needs. Maruti Suzuki India Limited aka MSIL is looking...