Robotics webinar

Hello,

IEEE spectrum has begun robitics webinars for free.
All you need is register for white papers and webinars.

CE has a lot of wanna-be /amatuer robotic engineers.

A opportunity for you all
#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Whether students can register there?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Is it free for everyone or should we be IEEE members??
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think non IEEE members can also register for this.
    But sadly, the second episode is over it seems.
    It was dated 16th June 2009. How sad I missed it.

Let's see if i can catch the third episode. It's on 17th sep '09.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    thanks a lot durga... hey sc can you get in touch with me please i want to discus about robotics
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    guys guys sorry.

I think non IEEE members can also register.
    You can subscribe for IEEE spectrum news letter to have more information about these seminars and webinars. My bad that I did not notify you guys earlier
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great find durga!😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    SS I could access the first episode, you sure you missed it?
    Second episode was on 16 june, but I could not find presentataion as what i found for episode 1.
    May be it will be uplaoded in a short while or there is a different URL to look for it?😕
    I am not sure if you could access episode 1 . Just as FYI --> #-Link-Snipped-#
    @ ash - Thankyou😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    guys.. have anyone of you visited this page
    :shocked:

#-Link-Snipped-#

you have loads of webinars!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    durga
    guys.. have anyone of you visited this page
    :shocked:

#-Link-Snipped-#

you have loads of webinars!
    Thanks for the information. Any idea how to get PDFs for a particular webinar? Registration is already done. Is PDF download allowed only for IEEE members?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    No Shalini you dont need to be IEEE member to access this infomration, any one can. Once you have registered you can either play the video live or down load the PDF. The links mentioned just below the Video if I remember well
  • cranky
    cranky
    @durga:can you give more insight onto what the seminar is about😕..I am not very clear..thanks😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which is your favourite team and why?
Hello . Actually this question was asked by my brother.. I couldn't answer it.. Neither could he correctly.. He just shared with me what he knew.. So if anyone knew...
hi CEans i often see some advertisement of AJAX on some websites can any CEan can explain?😕
I'm reviewing some stuff about P=NP problems and I'd like to discuss this subject, the halting problem and Cook's theorem. Also the Church-Turing hypothesis and the dissipation problem (a bit...
Hi All, As promised, CrazyBoy is back with Can You Design; series again. This thread is the part II of the "Can you Design" series. All of us extensively use...