Robotics/mechatronics (control systems) references??

Good day!
Can you suggest any website/e-book/books that I can use as a reference for robotics/mechatronics (control systems)?

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Start with this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ibe
    Ibe
    thanks for the link, but I need references because my group will be conducting a report for this. 😀
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    Some books i know like
    Essentials of mechatronics by John Billingsley
    Mechatronic systems : devices, design, control, operation and monitoring by Clarence de Silva
    Mechatronics : an integrated approach by Clarence de Silva
    ​
    may also helpful.
    ​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy S IV (Galaxy S4), which will be unveiled on March 14 is said to have an exciting new feature - say the people who've been given the early...
is it possible to design a car race game in core java??
SUBEX LTD.is coming to our collage on 8th of this month they told that they are concentrating on programming, the selection process will be 2 aptitudes,1programming and 3 technical interview...
Can someone guide me what are the various programs offered by IIT or NIT? I have heard that They have syllabus for M.S, Dual Degree (P.G +Ph.D) etc apart from...
Watt's that again? Quote: The NanoLight is a true technological breakthrough. At 133lu/watt, it significantly out-performs any other bulb on the market. The design is unique and a dramatic improvement...