Robotics Help

Greeting Fellow Crazy Engineers,

Myself Adil from Kerala,Indial.Final year mechanical engineering student. Myself and 4 others have ventured to do a robotics project

The concept is simple fix a wireless camera to the robot which gives a live feed to a java program and to control the robot movement using the keyboard.

We intend to make a robot around 760mm high and 40mm in dia.Its in the form of a cylinder.It weighs around 3 kg. its a three wheeled robot wid seperate drives to the back two wheels and a free to rotate front wheel.Rotation of robot is controlled by rotating the back two wheels at different speeds

THE PROBLEM : could u please suggest what type of motor to use. We used small DC motors in our small projects. But given its weight wat motor i should use. Also please suggest a way in which i can connect the motor to the wheels so that load is less on motor shaft.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greeting Fellow Crazy Engineers, Myself Adil from Kerala,Indial.Final year mechanical engineering student. Myself and 4 others have ventured to do a robotics project The concept is simple fix a wireless...
😕hii im a electrical engineer and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC can someone pls help me to find sample test papers or any other help regarding preparation thanx
hii im a electrical engineer and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC can someone pls help me with any link to sample test papers or any other help regarding preparation...
Well friends, though i am a software engineer and i love it, i do miss one subject very much- Applied Mechanics. Maybe it was because i had a special knack...
i wanted to known about six stroke diesel engine