Robotics engineering- A good career option?

Hello!! I am second year student of electrical engineering. I am interested in robotics and i want to be a robotics engineer.. but i dont know whether it is a good branch or not. and what its scope is..

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    i think you never watch movies

the future reels around them to a greater extent many studies point to that

so there is no worry of scopes going down in them
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    akhilesh.garud
    Hello!! I am second year student of electrical engineering. I am interested in robotics and i want to be a robotics engineer.. but i dont know whether it is a good branch or not. and what its scope is..
    Go for it. Scope can't be defined. It all depends on how good a robotics engineer you become.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i think the Enlighter word is suitable to every Engineer because he gives intellectual light to the world and he plays a major role in the development of rapid silicon...
i wanted to make an airplane for my college competition ..... can anyone suggest me which servo do i need for the rudder n other direction control... please help me...
can any one state other universal gates ? PS pls don't post NAND and NOR let us know about new universal gates that is absent in this list
can any one explain me what is current mirror??????????????
Here's an idea that popped up in my mind while locking the doors and closing windows today before we left for a quick shopping to a mall. How about a...