robotic design usign microcontroller

hi..i'm planning to design a robot using microcontroller(MC) so is there any specific MC prefered for the design??
n i'm still studying engineering...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Embedded
    hi..i'm planning to design a robot using microcontroller(MC) so is there any specific MC prefered for the design??
    n i'm still studying engineering...
    Thread moved to Robotics section.
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Use VEX cortex Microcontroller 😀
  • Embedded
    Embedded
    #-Link-Snipped-# well 'm still begineer in MC because i had microcontollers in the previous semester in which i had 8051MC n MSP430MC...and i don't the programming of VEX cortex Microcontroller..
  • Suraj Padhy
    Suraj Padhy
    u shuld just go according to clock speed, Memory requirement and pins..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you are going to make a simple basic Robot then you have need not to use High speed and High memory capacity Microcontroller. Go with 8051 or as you told MSP430. In future if you need to built a high speed robot then you can use ARM processor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I proud to be an member of our community. I Would like to Grow up My knowledge by Contact with us........................!
Hii I am a civil engineer from NITK, having six years of experience in cement and concrete industries
Hello, my CE friends😀 ! Name: Samiksha Pankanti Engineering Branch: Information Technology Occupation: Student Aim: Wanted to be an "Ethical Hacker" I Joined Crazy Engineers Because: I want to connect...
Wide experience in general industrial maintenance & computerised control systems (1985 - 2008) Participating & attending several local & international conferences & exhibitions (1979-2005). Member of Damascus Engineering Union Committee...
The point popped out during a discussion on Alcoholism and I decided to dedicate a thread to this topic. Is corruption an addiction? The obvious answer could be 'no' but...