CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@raj87verma88 • 08 Jul, 2009
I checked this cool site where they convert your name into some sort of Robotic Acronym.
Check these out, I typed in the names of some CEans.
@raj87verma88 • 08 Jul, 2009 M.A.Y.U.R.: Mechanical Artificial Yelling and Utility Replicant

K.A.U.S.T.U.B.H.: Kinetic Artificial Unit Skilled in Thorough Utility and Basic Harm

J.O.H.N.: Juggernaut Optimized for Hazardous Nullification

D.U.R.G.A.: Digital Unit Responsible for Galactic Assassination
@raj87verma88 • 08 Jul, 2009 A.S.H.R.A.F.: Artificial Synthetic Humanoid Responsible for Accurate Fighting

S.H.A.L.I.N.I.: Synthetic Humanoid Assembled for Logical Infiltration and Nocturnal Investigation

K.A.S.H.I.S.H.: Kinetic Artificial Soldier Hardwired for Immediate Sabotage and Harm

S.A.A.N.D.E.E.P.: Synthetic Artificial Android Normally for Dangerous Exploration and Efficient Peacekeeping

@raj87verma88 • 08 Jul, 2009 S.M.I.T.A.: Synthetic Mechanical Immediate Troubleshooting Android (She made logos for me)

M.A.Y.A.: Mechanical Artificial Yelling Android (That is Black Rose for you)

A.N.I.L.: Artificial Networked Infiltration Lifeform (CB)

H.A.R.S.H.A.D.: Handcrafted Artificial Replicant Skilled in Hazardous Assassination and Destruction (godfather)
@raj87verma88 • 08 Jul, 2009 My own now :-

P.R.A.T.E.E.K.: Positronic Robotic Android Trained for Efficient Exploration and Killing

Thats enough spamming for a day.
@silverscorpion • 08 Jul, 2009 Seems cool!!
Could you give the link to that website?? 😀
@Harshad Italiya • 09 Jul, 2009 Very interesting Raj!!
@shalini_goel14 • 09 Jul, 2009
raj87verma88
I checked this cool site
Where is the site link man, we cannot see it ? And why such partiality with names of few CEans?

silverscorpion
Seems cool!!
Could you give the link to that website?? 😀
Scorpion, yours is already made by someone

R.A.M. = Random Access Memory

but if you would go through Mr Raj's Robotic Acronyms, I guess it would be

R.A.M. = Robotic Android/Assembled/Artificial Mechanic

-Never Mind ok 😉
@raj87verma88 • 09 Jul, 2009
shalini_goel14
Where is the site link man, we cannot see it ? And why such partiality with names of few CEans?
I never mentioned the link of the site i.e. why no one can see it. I will if people are interested.
Just mention some more names and I will post their full forms.
@raj87verma88 • 09 Jul, 2009 Here is the site link

The Cyborg Name Decoder -- Name Generator and Avatar Creator
@raj87verma88 • 09 Jul, 2009 R.A.M.K.U.M.A.R.: Robotic Artificial Machine Keen on Ultimate Mathematics and Accurate Repair

J.A.T.I.N.: Journeying Artificial Troubleshooting and Infiltration Neohuman

post more names and I will post the robotic names.....
@Harshad Italiya • 09 Jul, 2009 @Raj:

Thanks for the Link..

Post for RajdeepCE, Pradeep 😉
@raj87verma88 • 09 Jul, 2009 R.A.J.D.E.E.P.: Robotic Artificial Juggernaut Designed for Exploration and Efficient Peacekeeping

P.R.A.D.E.E.P.: Positronic Robotic Android Designed for Efficient Exploration and Peacekeeping
@RajdeepCE • 09 Jul, 2009 Looks like I & Pradeep are different kind of D.E.E.P robots. 😁
@ms_cs • 09 Jul, 2009 very interesting..
@poonam sonawane • 09 Jul, 2009 will u plz mention the link of site, i am interested to find out
@cranky • 09 Jul, 2009 cranky :Cybernetic Robotic Android Normally for Killing and Yelling😁

Watch out
@raj87verma88 • 09 Jul, 2009 There were some more names in the same site, just click on the banner link in the RHS of the page.:-

P.R.A.T.E.E.K.: Poisonous, Ravenous, Anthropologist-Torturing, Explorer-Eating Killer

P.R.A.T.E.E.K.: Playful Romantic Adonis Tirelessly Exchanging Erotic Kisses
@silverscorpion • 09 Jul, 2009 How does it do this? Any idea?

Is it some simple database, and the words are combined based on the letters of the input name?
Or is there some more complex algorithm baking it?? Anyway, this is cool!!
13k views

Related Posts

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Feb 24, 2015

Automobile manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki has launched the refreshed edition of its bestseller sedan, Swift DZire with several comfort and convenience features in India. The 2015 Swift Dzire is priced between...
3.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 4, 2013

Samsung Electronics, the Korean electronics giant has unveiled the Galaxy Note 3 and it's one heck of a smartphone or 'phablet' as many of you would like to call it....
6.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 11, 2014

Tata Motors has announced three new Tata Aria 2014 facelift models with price starting at Rs. 9.95L (ex-showroom, Delhi). Tata Motors continues to be India's largest automobile manufacturer and has...
5.2k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Aug 31, 2011

WIPRO technologies is a leading software industry and third largest after TCS and Infosys. Its selection criteria is as follows Aptitude test:The aptitude test by WIPRO is a bit tough...
18.2k views

@CIVILPRINCESS · Feb 3, 2010

Buildings are the Worst Killers than the Earthquake. Earthquakes don’t kill; badly built houses do. Neglecting earthquake hazards in the design of buildings will not be fair designing. I got...
7.7k views