Robogeddon On Discovery Channel With James Cameron & Mark Brunett

James Cameron is just back from the record breaking dive in the Mariana Trench, ~ 7 miles below the sea-level but he's ready for his next big thing and it's related to Robotics. James Cameron has teamed up with the creator of big reality TV shows like The Survivor, The Shark Tank etc. to produce Robogeddon - the war of robots. The show will feature robots that will aim to be the last standing machine the the robo arena by 'killing' other robots.

The main attraction of the show is going to be Engineer Donald Hutson, the two-time Super Heavyweight Champion of "BattleBots" who is participating in the Robogeddon. Interesting, huh? 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple's Siri may have trouble deciphering your Indian accent but it's now able to speak Hindi and we've a video to prove it.
I am glad to introduce myself , am MD Irfan From Hyderabad My aim is to be a Successful Software Engineer in one of the MNCs, this zeal in me...
OLD STORY v/s INDIAN VERSION ​I found this somewhere on net.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​ ​An Old Story:​ ​The Ant wrks hard in d withering heat all summer building its house and laying up...
I want to have an anti-virus installed. I am planning to buy quickheal. One of my friends suggested me to download it from rapid share. They also provide us with...
Greetings, The system suggested I post an introduction and so I oblige... I am currently involved with a group of chemical/metallurgical enthusiasts and amateurs who are and have invested money...