RoboEarth Project: World Wide Web For Robots

RoboEarth is a Crazy Engineering Idea about creating a HUGE network with HUGE database for Robots. It will be place where robots can share data and learn from each other about their behavior and their environment.

RoboEarth is part of the #-Link-Snipped-# from the European Union Seventh Framework Programme

They have mentioned the motivation behind the birth of this project idea here : #-Link-Snipped-#

Crazy Stuff.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    During the RoboEarth workshop at the University of Technology in Eindhoven a group of engineers was able to make robot AMIGO download its own instructions from the internet!

• yanivx
    yanivx
    can we rely on such a system.... ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Before I begin with the project description I consider it pretty important that you get to know how de communication with the mobile phone is done. For this you should...
*From Spanish Filipino---------Spanish-----------Meaning Abante-----------Avante--------- Ahead, Forward Bodega-----------Bodega---------Warehouse Colegio/Kolehiyo----Colegio-------- College Diyos------------- Dios----------- God Edukasyon --------Educación--------Education Guerra/Giyera-------Guerra-----------War Hustisya ------------Justicia---------Justice Ingles ------------- Inglés----------English Kalye ------------- Calle-----------Street Luho -------------- Lujo---------- Luxury Mundo ------------- Mundo---------World...
Hi, Have you ever wondered, what is the purpose of our life? why the hell are we here at all? I wonder why the universe exist, and whatever happens on...
A team of mechanical engineers at National Taiwan University used NI LabVIEW and CompactRIO to built an energy-efficient leg-wheel hybrid mobile robot that can drive quickly and smoothly on flat...
Supermoon of 18th march isnt the cause of quake at japan We all know that earth’s only natural satellite, moon was very close (356,575 kilometres) to the earth on 18th...